GRACIE PRE-WORKOUT was formulated to enhance athletic performance by increasing energy levels and endurance capacity. It also promotes laser focus and mental clarity, supports lean muscle growth and provides the nutrients that can reduce fatigue and post-workout soreness*.
WHAT IS INSIDE GRACIE PRE-WORKOUT ?
- BETA ALANINE - is an amino acid that became a real "holy grail" in the worlds of performance nutrition, endurance sports and bodybuilding. Also known by its trademarked name CarnoSyn, it has become a shining star due to its claimed impact in raising muscle carnosine levels and increasing the amount of work you can perform at high intensities. Beta-alanine is also famous for producing a certain "tingle" you will probably feel the first time you try it, which is a positive response from your body that the supplement is in effect. Beta-alanine can offer real performance benefits mainly for long workouts. Many studies show that BETA-ALANINE DELAYS FATIGUE IN ENDURANCE ATHLETES*
- CREATINE MONOHYDRATE - the perfect stack for the beta alanine. Creatine monohydrate is the most cost-effective dietary supplement in terms of muscle mass and strength gains. Creatine can help support protein synthesis, which helps muscles grow. Creatine supplementation has been studied for over 80 years - broad use of this substance has only gained popularity in the past decade. As you already know, taking beta alanine can help you workout longer and creatine monohydrate enables you to recover faster between sets. When taken together you get a supplement stack that enables you to push yourself harder, longer every workout. Over time, this will help you build more muscle, lose more fat, and become a much fitter athlete. Sports scientists find that taking beta alanine and creatine monohydrate together really works. In one peer-reviewed study, college football players taking beta alanine and creatine together built more muscle, lost more fat, and got stronger than athletes who only took creatine monohydrate. All of the subjects were also lifting weights throughout the study. This is key since both supplements work best when you are training hard.*
- L-ARGININE- dietary supplements containing Arginine have become popular due to Arginine's nitric oxide producing ability, its ability to scavenge free radicals, as well as its ability to signal muscle cells, release growth hormone, remove bad cholesterol, and enhance fat metabolism. Arginine helps regulate salt levels in the body. Arginine presents benefits to hard training athletes. Supplementing with Arginine may boost the immune system, thereby allowing the athlete to train harder and avoid the detrimental effects of minor illnesses associated with overtraining. Due to its ability to increase growth hormone levels, encourage lipid oxidization, lower blood pressure and decrease arterial plaque, supplemental arginine may also prove very beneficial for obese persons.*
- L-CITRULINE - used as a sports performance and cardiovascular health supplement. L-Citrulline supplementation results in reduced fatigue and improved endurance for both aerobic and anaerobic prolonged exercise. The primary role of L-Citrulline in the body is to support the optimization of blood flow to the tissues, which is critical for helping you not only perform your workouts to the best of your abilities, but also to speed up recovery. If blood flow is not optimal, you're more likely to find that you won't be able to get into the gym on a regular basis since you're body is going to be taking more time repairing the body tissues after each workout you do. When blood flow is optimal, however, the body will be delivering essential nutrients to the muscle tissues, including both carbohydrates and protein that are necessary for recovery, so you won't see nearly the same performance declines as you otherwise would.*
- ORGANIC CAFFEINE - increases alertness, sharpens focus, improves mood, boosts pain tolerance and help burn fat.*
- VITAMINS & MINERALS - a powerful combination of elements to keep your body strong while you have intense workouts.*
DIRECTIONS: Take one or two (1-2) scoop about 20 minutes before your workout. Start with one scoop to assess your tolerance. Mix with about 10oz of cold water in a shaker.
CAUTION: Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under the age of 18 and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSIN. STORE IN A COOL, DRY PLACE.
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE OR PREVENT ANY DECEASE.